EAI SESC 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Nowadays, cities are responsible for consuming about 75% of primary energy and for emitting more than 50% of the world’s total greenhouse gases. As a contribution to diminish the impact of climate change, while preserving the importance of social prosperity, the broad theme of Sustainable Energy is fundamental for ensuring stability between economic growth and environmental sustainability
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
SESC 2022 – International Conference on Sustainable Energy for Smart Cities aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academics, scientists, researchers and professionals in general, on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Energy and Environment
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage Systems
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Forecasting, Planning and Markets for Energy Systems
- Management of Distributed Energy Resources
- Energy Systems Modelling; Energy Traffic Balance
- Smart Grids
- Smart Homes
- Energy Control and Decision
- Demand Response
- Intelligent Energy Monitoring
- Smart Sensors
- Advanced Metering Infrastructures
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications
- Power Electronics Converters and Prototypes
- Power Quality
- Active Power Filters
- Power System Stability
- Reliability and Security
- Electric Mobility
- Green Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Energy Efficiency in Transportation
- Technologies and Innovation for Railways
- Smart Building Technologies
- Green Industrial Automation and Control
- New Lighting Technologies
- Green Cloud Computing and Big Data for Sustainable and Smart Cities
- Green Wired and Wireless Communications Techniques and Protocols
- Energy-Efficient Transmission Technologies
- Mobile Architectures and Collaborative Networks for Sustainable and Smart Cities
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: SESC Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.077)
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) [IF: 2.701 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.